TIPS FOR SELECTING A ROOF TYPE:
1. Think BIG – View a full-sized shingle,not just a swatch or sample board.
2. Be Real – Look at actual house where the house and roof color combinations are similar to what you’re considering.
3. Watch the light – As you look, notice how colors appear under changing light conditions and at various times of day.
4. Consider the pitch – Look for roofs with a similar pitch to your own. A roof’s pitch affects the way you see its color.
5. Ask your contractor – They might be able to point you to a home where they’ve installed a roof of your style and color.